Child Car Seat in 2002 Impreza

I have spent the last couple of hours trying to get a car seat to fit into the back seat of my '02 Impreza with little luck.

The car seat is simply too big, and makes the passenger seat unusable, as it has to be moved as far forward as it goes in order for the car seat to sit properly in the back.

Can anyone recommend a brand and model of car seat that will fit into an Impreza? I live in Canada so I am looking for Canadian or US models.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Arvid

Search web for 'Maxi Cosi Priori' seats. I got one when I purchased my WRX in 2001. Excellent seat. I noticed one on EBay but seller is located in UK. Check item number: 280045710756

Reply to
Black WRX

I don't know if my 2004 WRX STi is similarly-enough set up, but I've had no trouble with,

(snip)

from Babies'R'Us,

Combi Kobuk booster seat, in black opal, for my 5-year-old

Evenflo Triumph 5 car seat, in rain shadow, for my 2-year-old

I'm certainly happy with both.

(Yes, we use the STi as a family car. (-:)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark T.B. Carroll

Must be nice!

Thanks for the responses, we ended up driving (without baby) to a store called Baby's World which allowed us to take the display models of the car seats and try them in the car to ensure they fit!

We ended up with a Britax Roundabout, which fits perfectly!

Reply to
Arvid