04-07 Sequoia & Tundra recall - suspension/steering problems?

In the news this morning but I haven't found any detail I could sink my teeth into. Anyone know more than what is in the press? Continuing ball joint problems from back in 05?

See:

Blah

Reply to
blah

"blah" didst type:

Dang, I didn't read all the way to the bottom of the article ... yup, more ball joint problems.

Blah

Reply to
blah