04 Tundra Exhaust

I'm looking to do an exhaust system on an 04 Tundra 4.7 liter. I've looked at Bassani, Borla, Banks monster, and a few shops trying to talk me into kits they do with flowmaster systems. I'm more interested in good looks and and strong sound than anything else. Anyone have any experience with any of these systems they might suggest?

Reply to
Chris Beatie

None of those. Just four trouble-free years, and great sound, with TRD cat-back duals.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

A good looking exhaust??? How much time do you expect to spend underneath your truck? I've got a 2004 Tundra... if I want it pretty I'd just throw a chrome exhaust tip on it.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I agree, TRD is the only way to go