07 Tundra

Does any1 knows if the 07 have the mooroof option, I cant find a single moonroof on any truck on my area.

Thanks.

Reply to
;)

What does Toyota's web site say about it? I suspect they might have a bit of information there on options.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yeah, it comes with a sunroof!

Reply to
Gary D

I checked Toyota web site and found no moonroof option on any model/trim, also have checked local inventory and none have moonroof even high end Limited models.

Reply to
;)

Sounds like you answered your question, then.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

model/trim,

Reply to
Matt

Thanks Matt, what a stinker, that's what I like most about my 06 DC.

Reply to
;)

I saw the moonroof on the crewmax at the National Western Stockshow in January. I just assumed it was on the extended cab as well. Curious that they don't offer it in the extended cab when Ford and Chevy do.

Reply to
Gary D