Recall on 01 to 04 Tundra"s and Tacoma"s..........

I just saw on the news that Toyota was recalling 01 to 04 Tundra"s and Tacoma"s because of safety problems with the suspension.

Clifton Goode

If you guys tried bicycles, instead of ATV's, your underwear wouldn't be showing in the photos.

Here's another way the family can enjoy the outdoors:

Reply to
Bonehenge

We got our thing,you got yours.Get over it dude...... P.S.Real men ride quads.

Clifton Goode

Real men have real quads, on their legs.

Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

750,000 Trucks and SUVs total...