2000 4 runner water pump

Hi all. My wife got her truck back from service today and they said she needs a new water pump. They said it has a small leak. For the life of me I can not see any leak or where it has been leaking. Also she needs new rotor because they are starting to corrode?? That is anew on to me as well. Does this seem right. A bit skeptical since they opened the new huge car sales and service center. Any advice would be great. Thanks AL

Reply to
Al Sproule