Got my '64 Beetle back today

Towed it home from the shop and then took about a 50 mile trip in it. It's running great and somehow it was almost magically cool inside of the car during the trip even though it was about 92 degrees outside. Gonna change the oil, adjust the valves, and get rid of the glass fuel filter this weekend, then might have to take it on some kind of a trip. Some kind of adventurous trip. Yes... yes... Some kind of ADVENTURE. :-P

Reply to
Shag

uh-oh.

:D

jan

Reply to
Jan

Hide the Sawzall!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Bring yer camera.

J.

Reply to
Berg

I'm still having a hard time seeing you in a stock beetle. There is something wrong with that picture. I keep praying for LCB 1.1

Neil

Reply to
Neil

a 1.1 is about the biggest engine I'd trust with him... in a 2 ton truck. :)

Jan

Neil wrote:

Reply to
Jan

I've been considering building a Squareback baja since shaggie inspired me all those years ago. I've got the donor car now, along with an NOS 3" body lift kit. Just a few more pieces and I'll start putting it together. It ought to be a fun desert car.

Neil

Reply to
Neil