93 Pickup can't be fixed?

My base model 93 Toyota pickup has been at the dealer shop since 6/7/06 and they still can't tell me what's causing the engine misfire. Last week they finally had the factory field tech look at it, and he couldn't figure it out either. This is a totally stock 22RE 5 speed that I bought new. Should be an easy diagnoses, there are millions of these things on the road. If the Toyota dealer can't diagnose it, who can?

I'm just about ready to put a big sign on it and park it in front of the dealership.