Carbon Fiber Rain Deflectors for 2001 Taco???

I'm just checking...does anyone here know of a site or a place that I could find carbon fiber rain deflectors for my 2001 Prerunner? I've looked and about all I can find is jet black, a smoke-color and some horrible tannish color in all the sites I've ever checked. I would really prefer carbon fiber (from what I've seen in other vehicles) because it seems to not cut down on visibility as much as the solid color black or smoke ones do. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

Reply to
JBSikes

did you check with weathertech folks ??