front rotor replacement

i have a 1992 toyota pickup,xtracab, 2wheel drive, 4 cyl, manual trans... how do you remove the disc (rotor) from the hub? they turn together when trying to remove them ... i should throw them in the vise? lol... no i dont think so. what is the big trick here? also the torq pounds for all the bolts in this proceedure? thanks to anyone that can help...

Reply to
downman

did you remove the hub nut? You'll need to remove the cap to access the nut. I hope you have a large Socket, 32mm or 35mm, if memory serves me.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

yes of course i removed the hub nut... i have everything off ... the hub and the disc(rotor) are off... when i try to lossen off the 5 bolts they both turn of course... so throw it in the vise? what is the correct way to do this? and if i use the vise ..how do i tighten the new disc ( rotors) to the hub? surley not using the vise...? also does anyone know the torq pounds to tighten everything in this proceedure? thanks in advance...

Reply to
downman