FS: 1994 Toyota Pickup DX 4x4 Extended Cab

Pictures at

31X10.5-15 tires Tilt Steering Wheel Bed Liner Tool box Manual Horizontal Sliding Rear Window Chrome Step bumper Power Steering Air Conditioning Evergreen Pearl paint.

Maintenance: New muffler, tail pipe and Hangers 7/6/04

11/22/2004 had $1452 worth of work done New timing chain, valve adj. water pump, Brakes and Alignment etc.. Have receipt.

Mileage - 167,500

Good hunting truck - reason for sale bought a newer truck.

$6000 invested Asking $3500 or best offer Truck located in Madison, Al Contact Dave Osmon 256-971-8941 Or dosmon at knology dot net.

Reply to
SleepyOne

Good looking wood grain that there truck has.... : )

Check your pix

Reply to
Steve

To all who still see the desk I had for sale - Please hit your refresh button. Internet Explorer caches web pages on your system, so if you looked at my last item it is cached on your system and you have to refresh to see the new page.

Reply to
SleepyOne