Shop Manual for 1984 Toyota Extended Cab

I'm looking for the Shop Manuals for a 1984 Toyota Truck, Extended Cab,

2 wheel Drive, Carborated 22R engine.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to acquire other than through the dealer.

Thx.

Reply to
Scott Dittmer

They are no longer available thru the dealer netwoork. Its 19 years old by gosh! The manual that you want covers both 2 & 4 WD and all body configurations (not the 4Rnr though). Try eBay for a copy. I have a copy if you come up with one for an 85 -- I'll trade ya for it. (I have 84 manual but 85 PU).

For 85 PU/4Rnr combined:

For one for an 86:
and for a CD version for an 85:

Wolfgang

Check Ebay. They might have several under automotive manuals.

Reply to
David H

I have an 85 Toyota Pickup 4wd, and it has the 22r with a carb. I use the CHILTON manual and the one I have is called "Pick-ups/Land Cruiser/4 Runner 1970-88 Repair Manual". I bought it used from Amazon for about $10 including shipping and handling and I find it is pretty good for most applications.

Hope I could help, Anders

Reply to
Wolfgang