Ignition Coil Diagnosis

Does anyone have a good way to diagnosis intermittent igniton coil or igniter problems? A brief list of tests or the name of a repair manual would be good. I am getting an intermittent OBD i code of 14 on my 92 V6 4x4 Xtra Cab Toyota and can't seem to find this info.

Also, what are the resistance values for the primary and secondary windings on the coil for a japanese 3VZE engine?

Reply to
crashq