Seat belt lock up problem

Allright, is there any way to adjust how easily the seat belts lock up? The belt is new or so I was told when I bought the truck, but every once in a while I can't even put it on because it locks up so easily it won't make it around me. I've tried jerking the piss out of it, moving it as slowly as possible and everything in between. Lately I've been driving a few feet and slamming on the brakes. I don't know if that helps alleviate it or if its a coincidence but either way I can get it around me.

Bard

96 Taco
Reply to
Bard