Tacoma Tu-tone paint code

Hiya folks:

I'm not sure about the EXACT year, but I think 2000-2002, the tacomas were offered with a two-tone paint scheme: A base color on top and a metalic champaigne or metalic silver color along the bottom of the doors, bed, and fender flairs.

I'm intending to paint my 99 (well the flairs and bottom) and I need the paint code for the metalic champaigne color paint.

Can someone please help me? Please e-mail your response as well as posting to: snipped-for-privacy@us.army.mil

Thanks in advance....

Walt Mattil Birmingham, Alabama

99 Tacoma XCab 4WD TRD (Mine) 02 Tacoma Dblcab Prerunner (the Frau)
Reply to
WaltMattil

well, I found my answer....

These two-tone trucks were not painted by Toyota, rather at the Port in Florida.

The colors are from Dupon's Fleet line....

Toyota Dealers have a manual that lists the codes for each color...

The three I found were:

Pepper Gray Metalic Slate Metalic Fawn Metalic.

Take Care....Walt

Reply to
WaltMattil