Not sure about cd changer

I just bought a 98 Nissan Maxima and I see the button that says CD CHG but I'm not sure how to load multiple CDs. I'll have one in and the disc light will be on and any other attempt I've made to insert another CD has not worked. Anyone can help?

Reply to
Naj

The changer was an optional trunk mounted unit in '98.

Reply to
JimV

are you serious?? ugh... Is there any way that I can still install a changer but keep the factory face?

Reply to
Naj