hiya

hi Its me back again :-) I dont seem to be able to be consistant in visiting here but I dolike dropping in.

Now if only I could find the time to work on the mini for the summer.

oh well maybe next year.

thanks for asking after me Fitzy im well but just busy, I hope all is well your end ?

fragged

Reply to
fragged

Nice one fragged,, Believe it or not mate, your input and valued knowledge where missed, I hope you stick around, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy