Toyota exhaust warranty

Anyone know how many months or years the warranty is for Toyota OEM exhaust parts? as I need an exhaust for my 1995 4-Runner and someone mentioned Toyota has lifetime warranty if it's true is it if they install the system or you as well?.

How long do OEM Toyota exhaust parts last in states or provinces where there is humidity from ocean or road salt sprayed in winters to melt snow?. Reason I ask is I have tried Bosal,Dynomax/Walker and several other brands and all only seem to last 2 years,I am talking about muffler/ tailpipes only lasting 2 years usually.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1995 Toyota 4-Runner,22R-E,G52 with 227 000 KM
Reply to
sidneybek

I had Toy main dealer fit a full exhaust on my 93 V6 4runner, lifetime warranty, fitted in 2001, still in good nick when sold 2007, done 60K miles, through harsh NJ winters and humid summers.

Reply to
John

It's interesting, that Toyota will give you a Lifetime warranty on a replacement part and not on the original part itself. They are betting that the car will be sold or you lose your proof of purchase before you have to replace it again. By that time the part is no longer stocked or made.

How long do OEM Toyota exhaust parts last in states or provinces where there is humidity from ocean or road salt sprayed in winters to melt snow?. Reason I ask is I have tried Bosal,Dynomax/Walker and several other brands and all only seem to last 2 years,I am talking about muffler/ tailpipes only lasting 2 years usually.

Sidney® ? Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1995 Toyota 4-Runner,22R-E,G52 with 227 000 KM
Reply to
Rastamon

Can anyone who works at a Toyota dealership find out if what these 3 exhaust parts are made out of:

Front pipe # 17410-35320 Muffler (muffler/tailpipe) # 17430-3D052 Catalytic converter # 18450-35150

by either grabbing them from your parts dept or calling Toyota distribution?.THANKS ALOT.