toyota temp sending unit

I made a post a few minutes ago about a temperature guage, but it isn't showing up yet, so I'm making a new post.

I meant to say that I was having trouble finding the temperature sending unit, not the temperature guage. I have a 6 cyl 1995 4runner, and the guage isn't working.

Could someone either tell me exactly where the sending unit is, or show me where I can get a diagram of the entire engine?

Thanks, Keith

Reply to
keith

There is a free 1995 4-Runner (22R-E and 3VZE) factory service manual at:

Roger Brown

THANKS!

-Keith

Reply to