73 VW (Beetle) Type 1 FS in So. Cal.

I have for sale a 1973 VW Type 1 located in Simi Valley, California.

This is a standard beetle, not a super bug.

Has new dash (the good kind with metal reinforcements where the screws go) New trunk liner new AM/FM CD with kick panel mounted speakers. new 009 distr. w/ pointless ignition alternator new fuel pump clean interior (older custom light gray felt type material headliner & door panels) new windshield wiper arms & wipers Welded battery compartment Gel Cell battery OK paint (Silver/Gray) Dinged right fenders lousy bumpers licensed to Dec 05 Belonged to my father who drove it locally in Los Angeles untill he was 98 yrs old. Was garaged. No rust. Comes with extra valve cover gaskets, factory manual,Clymers, Idiots & Haynes

Runs good

Would like $1500

Contact via e-mail. Will be glad to send pics.

Rudolf Salomon

Reply to
Rudolf Salomon