73 Super Beetle

Need to find a driver side spindle assembly for a 73 Super Beetle. My Uncle has need of one for his Super. Let me know if you have one you can part with and how much, please.

Reply to
TerryB

I happened to find this link last week:

goto "suspension parts", click on the link forpart #32. The dropdown box allows you to select the spindle for yourmodel.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

what parts are you in? in the southeast US there are a few pull it yourself junkyards that usually have some good parts super cheap?

Reply to
Funkie

We use to have some good ones around Morgan and Cullman Counties of Alabama. But that was a few years back. Now, none that I knew of are still operating and people point me to others and they are out of business as well. It is getting bad around where I live. I know where there is one around Pedmont/Gadsden, but I have never been to it. I guess we will be planning a trip in the near future.

I was hoping someone on here had a Super that they were parting out. Found a super on the samba that was being parted out, but the shipping cost was pushing the price way too high.

I will keep looking, Thanks to all yall for looking!!

Reply to
TerryB

They used to be clients of mine, over 3 years ago. You can get a hood for $30-40 They have a birmingham location, but only one 73 beetle there. Inventory can be iffy but the atlanta locations usually have at least a half dozen beetles. (conley and henrico locations)

Funkie

I have 2 73 supers out back so if your still looking e-mail me. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Kafertoys