Apology in advance

Advance apology for the "spam."

I don't really mean to spam my ebay auction - just put it up this weekend. Thought someone here might have a use for it, I am listing lots-o-books and I will never use this - I AM SURE because I have had it for years and have never opened it ...

AIRCOOLED VW ENGINE INTERCHANGE MANUAL USER'S GUIDE TO ORIGINAL & AFTERMARKET PARTS FOR TUNING

Diane

Reply to
::: whatever :::