Engine Pull + Head replacement = Success

Hi Ramva! The engine pull and head replacement on my friend's 1302 was a success. Thanks to all of you for your help and knowledge. (This was my first engine pull) Actually, pulling the engine was easier than what I thought, and putting it back was even easier. Next step will be pulling the

1600 DP from the 1303S and check it out opened. From there the journey to building a stroker engine will begin.

The replaced head had a burt valve, is there a chance the head can be rebuilt? do the valve seats suffer when you burn a valve? Even if it's not rebuildable, I'll clean it up just for fun. One can never have too many door stops.

Thanks again for all your help.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña