Opinions on CB Performance

Quality? Dependability?? Not the service, but the parts they make. Anyone run their stuff? I'd like some more info. Would i be better off making a engine out of CB perf. parts, or a mixmatch of scat, bugpack, mahle, etc.? Thanks ~Peace~Justin

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er

I've had good luck with them. Always shipped quickly and have decent prices on parts. Only had 1 problem (which wasn't even their fault) and they still fixed me up.

knt

Nxqzablesk8er wrote:

Reply to
knt

Good quality and they have been around a long time.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Nothing bad to report In over 10 years of using them. Dave.

Reply to
Nor-Cal Dave

I like CB too. I always to talk to Baya (I think thats her name). Shes always been super cool to deal with. Allthough they do make a few things that are "snake oil" in my opinion. Even that stuff is good quality though, but it doesn't do much. I wouldn't limit myself to just one place Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

If price is the bottom line, there probably a good company to deal with. Just be aware that they sell at both ends of the spectrum so have a good idea what your ordering. If you assemble an engine from the cheapest parts, guaranteed something's gonna bite you on the ass.

There are what I consider to be critical components where you should get picky. For instance, the cam/followers - Webcam from aircooled.net. The oil pump - Berg or aircooled.net (Schadek). Sump - Berg. Better seals - Berg or aircooled.net.

RT

Reply to
Raymond T. Lowe