C70 Performance Parts

I'll be picking up my new 2004 C70 HPT in two days. Can someone direct me to a good website for performance parts and a forum that discusses performance mods? Also, is there an owner's club/newsletter for Volvos?

Thanks, Perry

Reply to
Perry Murlless

The biggest Volvo club in the US is the Volvo Club of America, which has a good website at:

The biggest Volvo performance parts supplier in the US is IPD.

Enjoy your C70!

John

Reply to
John Horner

Thanks for the advice. Joined the VCOA today and spoke to Ken at IPD, who was very knowledgeable and helpful!

Tomorrow's the day, WHOOPEE!!

Reply to
Perry Murlless