Re: terms confused; Bonnet 'n Boot

Check the cross reference chart in the Robert Haynes manual. Boot is the trunk. I think bonnet is the hood lid or front trunk lid. Paraffin is kerosene not candle wax.

Since my KG has the engine in the rear, is that the boot or is the front > compartment the boot? > Either way I'm enjoy keeping her alive. she just turned 50 y.o. > Only goes out on a nice day. The boot er, top is a bit leaky. rust never > sleeps. > -- > Hint; Enjoy the moment !
Reply to
Jim Ed

And, wings are fenders, spanners are wrenches, windscreens are windshields, in Brit speak. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Quarterlights mean vent windows on the driver and passenger sides.

Reply to
Jim Ed