seat belts

I recently purchased a 65' VW bug that does not have seat belts. Does anyone know if this car came with them or if they were just removed ? I need to know if it did so I can get some for it before Mr Policeman decides to give me a ticket. I live in South Carolina and the law is getting ticket happy around here. Thanks, Terry

Reply to
Terry

Had a new 63 bug that came with seat belts so you better get some.

Reply to
Dennis