Seat Belts

Anyone have any idea where I can obtain aftermarket retractable seat belts for full size Ford? Suggestions appreciated.

Smith

Reply to
tpg comcntr

What year Ford and does it currently have belts?

for older, lap belt only cars, a popular accessory back in the day was little add on retractors that would roll the outside belt up into a little ball when not in use. I have a pair on my Studebaker.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

tpg comcntr wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There are many suppliers easily accessible through Google.

See this link:

Reply to
Tegger