850 Estate light fitting wanted.

I have a 93 850 estate, and am looking for a black plastic circular rear cover to the nearside headlight fitting that holds the bulb in place. I was recently stopped for having a light out and found that the cover and bulb has disappeared. Is anyone scrapping one of these, or have one hanging around spare? Regards Bassdiva

Reply to
bassdiva

Seems like a good thing to find at a salvage yard. Might check ebay as well.

Reply to
James Sweet