Volvo 850 fitting rear speakers

Hi, wonder if anyone can help with this. I've got hold of some very nice 6" x 9" 3 way eliptical speakers which I want to put onto the rear parcel shelf of my volvo 850 saloon. I've tried the speakers with the existing sound setup and there's plenty of power from the radio to drive them. All the wiring is already there. There's plenty on the web to get to the parcel shelf to take it out so that's not a problem. What I do want to know is what's the best way to put these speakers in. Do I fit the to the metal under the shelf, drill for the holes to fit the screws and enlarge the existing speaker hole? (don't really fancy this!) or will they sandwich between the parcel shelf and the metal underneath? Is there a company that can supply me with mounting brackets for the job? Has anyone done this before? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. - Roy

Reply to
Roy Bolton