850 Lower Radiator Hose Heater

For years I've had these 400 watt hose heaters in my 240s which really help starting in sub-zero temps. Is there any problem either installing or using one on my 1995 850 non-turbo? I believe the lower radiator hose has an i.d. of 1.25", right? From the radiator, t rises up about a foot toward the block, which is where I'd probably put it, not at the more horizontal section higher and nearer the block, right?

Thanks for any thoughts . . . Jay

Reply to
Jay Epstein