cold air from central console outlets

Hi!

Winter has come for good and I have noticed that two outlets located in the central console are blowing cold air no matter what I set in AC in my '99 v40. Side outlets works as suspected: hot/cold air, depending on the ac settings. I suspect some sort of valves to be stuck. Here comes my question: Where are those valves ? Is there some easy way to figure out what had failed, and maybe an easy fix for that ? Perhaps there are two (or 3 ?) separate (electric) heaters, and the central one in my car had just failed (?).

kind regards Szymon

Reply to
Szymon Bieganski

Szymon

Is the scroll lever between the two vents in the middle set to the red zone (ie warm?). Think from memory this means scrolled up.

John

Szym>

Reply to
John Smith

Regardless the position of this lever, outlets are still blowing cold air. I guess, I was trying all possible AC controls and levers permutation.

kind regards Szymon

Reply to
Szymon Bieganski