New Passat central video console

In europe the ?current? Passat wagon has some sort of video console near the radio. Is this the 2005 passat model or is the and option your purchase in europe only?

Referance:

If this is the 2005 does anyone know any other upgrades in the 2005 model?

Reply to
Skip

Wow, Passat W8 wagon with a stick-shift..... That interior is gorgeous! I want that wood 3 spoke wheel right now!

Rob Guenther

It's a shame, isn't it. I would love to have the Europe-only Audi A6 quattro wagon with 2.7T motor and manual transmission here in North America. At least we get the Allroad with 6-speed, but it's just not the same.

Reply to
AudiAvant

Skip wrote in news:PW8xc.2313$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

That is a MFD (multi function display). It has GPS, TV tuner, CD-changer control, Radio, TMC, DVD input, etc. and has been available in Passats since at least 1998 (version change in 2000) in Europe.

I have it...

Reply to
Daniel Alsaker