92 960 remove tilt handle

while trying to replace the ignition switch i ran into a problem. To get off the bottom part of the cover around the column I must first remove the steering tilt handle. I was able to push the tilt button down far enough to remove one screw off of the back side. it looks like there is one more screw holding the plastic cover on but i cant get to it. any ideas? I'm stumped. Is there any way to release that tilt arm without taking off the plastic cover?

Reply to
repairrookie

There's a setscrew that you can remove through a hole in the cover.

Bob

Reply to
User