Instrument Panel quit

I just filled my 1995 850 up with gas. When I got back in and started it up, the only indicators that work on the instrument panel were the shift/winter and service lights. I have no other instrumentation (temp guage, turbo, speedometer, tach, or gas gauge). Any ideas --- hope it isn't expensive.

Joe Terry

Reply to
Joe Terry

A blown fuse maybe? /Patrik

Reply to
Patrik

All the fuses are OK. There is a gray cable going from somewhere up by the instrument panel underneath the carpet and possibly to the gear shift --- could this be the culprit? I really don't want to take this into the dealer unless I have to.

Joe Terry

Reply to
Joe Terry