Replacement antenna for 1999 S70...

All, I spent less than an hour this weekend installing the replacement power antenna I had ordered from FCP Groton. Absolutely no problems ordering it and no duty to pay when it arrived in Canada! The dealer wanted more than $300 to replace it and I paid about $160 with the exchange and shipping from the US. Pretty cool! I normally order from IPD but Groton was just as good.

Jordan 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jabber