XC V70 Grill for the C70

I'm looking to replace the Grill on my 2000 C70 Coupe with the grill on my wife's car, a 99 Cross Country V70.

Volvo want $260 - thats a little steep for a face update.

Cannot find anything online, is it me or do all the car part websites use the same database !!!

Anyway, anybody out there with some ideas?

Cheers

Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas Hoskins

Are you sure it will fit - there are sometimes subtle differences between Volvo grills which appear to be the same size and shape.

I guess the problem is the same in US as in UK. I am trying to get a grill for my 1999 V70 to replace the one which was damaged when I failed to avoid hitting a low flying pheasant. Volvo want an astronomical amount of money for a new one - and there are none in breakers yards, because it is the first item to get damaged in an accident. Also, none of the after-market companies seem to make compatible grills.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Mills

Reply to