17" Rims for sale!!!! Toronto Area

I am posting this for one of the guys I work with. He just sold his MK3 Golf & has a set of rims he wants to sell. I am not sure of the manufacturer of the wheels but they did look nice on his car. They are 4x100 bolt pattern with 215/40R17 (Hankook Ventus 2 rubber). He only used them for one summer so I think the tires are still in good shape.

$700.00

Craig

Reply to
CanadianCray