For Sale: 1990 Volvo 240 DL (Toronto, Canada area)

1990 Volvo 240 DL for sale:

-4 door grey, auto transmission

-168 000 km

-power windows and doorlocks

-many new parts: control arm bushing, rear light lens, oxygen sensor, driveshaft bearing, and left front wheel bearing

-very little rust.

This car drives like a dream! But I am young, and I wanted something a little newer with working A/C (for those long afternoons on the 401).

Asking price: $2750 CAN

email madhatress_at_hotmail.com_NOSPAM for pics and to set up a test drive!

Reply to
N S