2nd stage Car Seat for 2002 Passat Wagon

We are on the 2nd stage (over 27 inches/20 lbs) for our child and are in need of a 2nd stage car seat. We have been told that only the Britax Marathon will fit in the middle and is the one to get for a Passat. Do others out there us this or other child seats in their Passat and have feedback available? Thanks, S Neal

Reply to
Stephen Neal

We have a Britax Roundabout in the side seating position using LATCH and TETHER. Works great.

Reply to
Bob R. Kenyon