2002 Express Van Seat Locking Pins

Anyone know where I can get seat locking pins for the bench seats? They install on the floor to lock the seat down. Looks like maybe a dealership item? Thanks.

Reply to
Scott1966

Doesn't seem like a Aftermarket type Item. So Dealership, or Wrecking Year. Myself, with what your describing, I'd just go to the dealer, they couldn't be all that much.

Reply to
JBDragon