91 Fox exhaust...what size bolts???

anyone out there know what size bolts are used to connect the pipe from the exhaust manifold to the cat??...one of my bolts has rusted through, allowing a gap in the connection, resulting in loud noises....

overall the exaust system seems pretty solid...its just these bolts that are the problem...the remaining 2 don't look to good either...

basically, i'm wondering if anyone knows the correct size bolt for replacement (legnth pitch etc)....would rather make a trip to my local hardware store than a longer trip to the dealer...additionally, besides using liquid wrench etc, any tips on removing the pieces of bolt that are remaining...*very rusty**...of course i will be replacing all 3 bolts, one at a time...

thanks much andy

Reply to
Agingric37