Exhaust Manifold Bolts

My 1995 Pathfinder with 90,0000 miles needs a broken exhaust manifold stud replaced. As this seems to be a common occurrence on this particular model,
should I go ahead and replace all of them? Does anyone have any idea what a fair charge is for having this done at a Nissan dealership? Thanks.

At least replace all the ones on the same side as the broken one.
--
Dave Patton
Canadian Coordinator, the Degree Confluence Project
G&D wrote:

It typically costs around $600 per side.
DEFINITELY replace all of them on the side you're working on. And you don't need to go to a Nissan Dealership to get the work done. Go to the Nissan Parts Department, ask for new exhaust manifold studs (all they sell now are the "improved ones"), then take them to your nearest reputable exhaust shop. It will save you $200-$300. And the end product will be the same. This is based on my experience only - make your own decisions please.

model,