Diesel Power Diesel Tuning Boxes

Greetings! I would like to invite all TDI owners to visit my website:

as well as the corporate website:
(look in the information section for a bunch of useful information.) Our tuning boxes safely increase power and increase fuel economy by modifying injection quantity and timing but not boost. This is much safer than those chipsets that alter the boost and can cause over reving and overspining of the turbo and leading to turbo failure. They are made by a German manufacturer who makes nothing but diesel tuning products. Each unit is backed by a 3 year warranty against defects. We have tuning boxes for almost every type of computer controlled diesel currently made. For VW we have a unit for the early TDI (96-99 Passat, Jetta and Golf), the next generation pump diesel TDI (99.5-03 Jetta and Golf) and boxes for the new PD diesel TDIs (04-05 Passat, Jetta, Golf and Taureg). A new module is currently in production to take into account some slight engineering changes made in the 05.5-06 models. I sell at a substantial discount over the dieseltuning website so drop me a line if you need information or want to buy. thanks, Hayden

Reply to
txdieseltuning