FS: A4 Jetta base carrier bars (Roof rack)

I am selling a VW roof rack fits 1999.5-2005 A4 Jetta. I bought it from the local VW dealer and it was on my car car for about a year. I've since sold the car but I still have the rack. I will sell it for $140 and I'll pay shipping. They retail for $175 (+tax) from the VW dealer. You can find out more details on the rack by going to the VW website. I can also send pictures upon request. Dave

***
Reply to
Dave