seat ibiza over reving

when i press my accelarator my car over revs like when u have the clutch dipped and try to accelarate any idea let me know please cheers

Reply to
IBIZA_MAN

your clutch is toast. change it.

Reply to
Eduardo K.

Yep. Clutch is slipping. Time for a new one.

Reply to
Matt B.

What is a seat ibiza?

Reply to
Tom Levigne

It's a sister of VW Polo, which is the little brother of VW Golf.

Seat is the part of VW, which currently positiones itself as a department of cheaper, simpler and more sporty VW's. Exactly the kind of cars many american newsgroup readers seem to wish for themselves :)

The good news: they consider very seriously to start selling the cars in the USA, so all the fans of A1 GTI or Schirocco should be pleased.

draugaz

I had not heard of it either, so - being curious - I looked it up with Google. It's an automobile made in Spain.

Reply to
Papa