seat ibiza

my car is over reving when i press my accelarator and afterwards i can smell burning clutch i have checked the clutch cable and have no idea why it is doing it please help ...

Reply to
IBIZA_MAN

Search here for groups:

thype in "Seat Ibiza" Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

You are on the wrong Group. This a VW aircooled group. I think that you burn your clutch and now you have to replea it. I also have a Seat Ibiza, it doesn't do that and has 150000KM

Joao

Joao Eliseu