Snow tires.

Hi, I have a pair of Brand new Blizzak Winterforce studded snow tires on brand new Steel VW 4 bolt 13" wheels. They were on my 86 Golf for less the 200 miles. Still have the paint between the treads. P155/80/R13. From tire rack.

I sold the Golf Diesel. Im without a VW . First time in 20 years. Holy Crap.

I kept them thinking they would fit my Toyota Echo but the wheels wont fit over the brakes.

Im in Cleveland Ohio. $150 .

Diesel. snipped-for-privacy@1y1a1h1o1o.com Remove numbers.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Try Craig's List if you have not already...

Reply to
PeterD