I have a pair of webers !

Hey all Have just got ( well, paid for, not received yet) a pair of Weber 34 ICT's from ebay !!

going to replace the progressive on a 1600 Beetle. Now then. Somewhere on the www i have seen an article on tuning these things up properly. Where is it now ?

I thought i bookmarked it, but its vanished. If anyone has the link, could they possibly post it here.

TIA

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

OK, I think the article I need is on aircooled.net, but i cannot get there at the moment, something goes amiss after Dallas, according to Tracert.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

It will be up again soon.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Eventually, yes. I need to get my new purchases cleaned, and installed & trusted ! The progressive will probably go on ebay in a couple of weeks. ps I am in UK, so that may pi55 on your fire a bit !!

James

Reply to
Juper Wort