02 Silverado 1500HD 6.0 misfiring

I have the 6 litre motor and it is misfiring below 1500 rpm only. I've changed plugs wires and tested coils. All seems fine there. Anybody have any ideas what this might be. EGR seems to work ok as well. There are no codes at all. I have tried fuel injector cleaner as well.

Reply to
Tim

check out the crank position sensor...

Reply to
kneedeep_4

Would this actually cause a misfire at low rpm only? How would I check this thing?

Reply to
Tim

You need a scan tool to look at the ECM.

Al

Reply to
Big Al